- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Business Aviation Insider
The Official Member Magazine of NBAA
New for 2013, NBAA now offers a wide array of creative formats that companies can utilize to engage with their customers. At the center of the program is Business Aviation Insider, the official Member magazine of NBAA, which for the first time offers exciting new print and digital offerings to showcase your products and services to a highly valued and influential audience of business aviation decision-makers.
Highly rated by NBAA Members, Business Aviation Insider is delivered bimonthly to a targeted audience of more than 23,000 business aviation industry leaders, and distributed to thousands more at NBAA and industry events held worldwide throughout the year.
Business Aviation Insider provides the quality editorial that is essential to a powerful buying and flying audience – a diverse group of professionals made up of:
- Company owners/presidents/CEOs and aviation executives
- Flight department managers and aviation directors
- Chief pilots and pilots
- Maintenance managers and technicians
- Schedulers and dispatchers
Nearly 80 percent of readers work for companies with at least one business aircraft; more than 20 percent of reader flight departments have five or more aircraft.
Your company’s ad message in Business Aviation Insider will reach business aviation’s decision makers. Act now for 2013 advertising opportunities.
New Print and Digital Opportunities
The new year brings exciting changes to Business Aviation Insider issues, including new print ad sizes and rates and a first-ever digital edition, provided in mobile web and (coming soon) mobile app versions for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
NBAA's flagship publication is optimized to meet the needs of a busy, traveling audience that has already embraced the latest tablet technology for use in their flight operations. Together, the print and digital editions of Business Aviation Insider now make it easier than ever before for Members to view and access content, whether on the road or at the home office.
Select from a variety of ad positions in the printed issues of your choice, with the option to link your ad to your website in the digital edition of the publication. New digital-only positions are also available.
And don't miss advertising in the 2013 Convention issue to be distributed at NBAA2013 this October in Las Vegas. With nearly 30,000 in attendance, NBAA's flagship Convention is the largest and most prominent marketing event in the industry. In fact, nearly every edition of Business Aviation Insider offers opportunities for bonus distribution. View and download the editorial calendar (PDF).
Introducing: The Market Access Program
Designed to provide year-round exposure, NBAA also is offering a new Market Access Program that gives supplier companies a high-value, low-cost way of keeping their name in front of the business aviation community throughout the year with a unique menu of media products.
Bundle your Business Aviation Insider purchase to gain visibility in any of these additional, highly regarded NBAA products:
- NBAA.org – Get the best reach for your digital campaign by placing display ads on the Association's website, with both run of site and targeted placements available.
- NBAA Update – Banners in this weekly e-newsletter reach more than 23,000 industry subscribers per week. Options for 2013 include placement in special Convention editions running during the show days of NBAA2013 in Las Vegas. View the NBAA Update archive.
- NBAA Flight Plan – Reach an audience of engaged listeners by adding podcast advertising to your content marketing mix. For the first time, exclusive sponsorship of weekly podcasts issues is available purchased on a monthly or higher frequency. View the NBAA Flight Plan archive.
- NBAA Business Aviation Fact Book – Be among the first to advertise in this popular industry advocacy publication, which provides an annual review of the business aviation industry every fall. Learn more about the Business Aviation Fact Book.
It all adds up to consistent exposure throughout the year for the best impact and results. Through NBAA's print and digital media products, your message can now reach the market on a daily, weekly, monthly and bimonthly basis – all at a special price customized for your needs.
For More Information
Don’t miss this special opportunity to gain prime positions in Business Aviation Insider, one of the best ways for companies to maintain their visibility in front of the NBAA audience throughout the year. Send inquiries to NBAA at email@example.com.