- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Current Job Opportunities
To apply for any of the NBAA jobs listed below, please include your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and where you saw the posting.
Apply via email to [email protected]. All resumes and cover letters must be in English to be considered for the position. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line.
Apply via mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
1200 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
NBAA offers its professional staff generous and comprehensive benefit package. Review the list of NBAA employee benefits.
For full details about each position, download the complete job description in PDF format. EEO M/F/D/V.
Updated July 16, 2014
The NBAA intern position provides an undergraduate college student exposure to various aspects of working in a trade association. The intern works predominantly with NBAA’s Conventions & Membership division, but may also be asked to complete projects for various other divisions and performs administrative tasks related to division projects.
This paid internship is scheduled to last for 10 weeks, beginning in early September 2014.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides administrative support to the Marketing & Members Services Division
- Prepares shipments for events, re-stocks items when the return shipment comes in, and maintains inventory counts of promotional items on an ongoing basis.
- Assembles prospect kits and promotional bags for events.
- Scans business card leads from events.
- Manages individual Member plaque and certificate requests.
- Notifies winners from event drawings, assembles/sends out all prize packages and sends out emails.
- Creates and maintains sample library for Marketing and Member Services acquisition, retention and engagement pieces.
- Assists as needed with promotional copywriting for Marketing & Membership Services and Communications Divisions.
- Participates in NBAA's Customer Service Council.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree program.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Solid mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Desired qualifications include business aviation experience through an internship or temporary employment in a flight department or charter operation.