- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
To apply for any of the NBAA jobs listed below, please include your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and where you saw the posting.
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line.
Apply via mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
1299 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20004
For full details about each position, download the complete job description in PDF format. EEO M/F/D/V.
Updated June 12, 2013
The Member Services Specialist provides a high standard of customer service to NBAA’s membership. Specific responsibilities include membership dues billing, application processing, serving as liaison to member organizations, handling requests for information. The work of this position requires the exercise of discretion, sound independent judgment, and a high level of accountability. Within the scope of Marketing and Member Services, fosters good relationships across the association, corporate partners and vendors, which contributes to the success of meeting the goals of NBAA while appropriately soliciting members and consumers for the products and services of NBAA.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong, writing, editing and grammar skills
- Ability to learn, communicate and market NBAA member benefits, products and services.
- Excellent phone and computer skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
Desired qualifications include:
- Customer service background in a call center environment or in a membership organization
- Knowledge of the business aviation industry and the type of Members NBAA serves