- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The International Operators Committee aids Member Companies in the facilitation of their international flight operations. The Committee presents a strong and knowledgeable voice in international aviation affairs through liaison with the International Business Aviation Council, Ltd. (IBAC) and other international aviation organizations. The Committee has divided the globe into eight regions about which they regularly report at their annual International Operators Conference.
- Craig Hanlon, DuPont Aviation (Vice Chairman)
- Gary L. Tucker, Ball Corp. (Technical Coordinator)
- Douglas Carr, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.
Members, please login for more contact information
- Regional Lead Coordinator: Christian Strand, Amway Aviation
- Region I (NAM) Lead: Mike Lowry, SkyRiver Management
- Region II (CAR) Lead: Guy D. Gribble, International Flight Resources, LLC
- Region III (SAM) Lead: Pablo Penalva, J.W.Childs Associates LP
- Region IV (NAT) Lead: Dennis R. James, Classic Service, Inc.
- Region IV (NAT) Lead: David Stohr, Air Training International
- Region V (EUR) Lead: Chris Duffek, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Region V (EUR) Lead: John Tuten, Honeywell International
- Region VI (AFI) Lead: Francisca Susan Mashibe, Tanzanite Jet Centre Ltd
- Region VII (MID) Lead: Patrick C. Dunn, Asia Corporate Jet Singapore
- Region VIII (PAC) Lead: Roger Rose, International Pilot Services, Inc.
Information & Resources
International Operators Conference - This four-day Conference hosts industry experts from around the world covering topics such as international flight planning, air navigation systems, volcanology, airports and air space, and security and medical issues affecting crew and passengers. Highlights include a one-day flight planning review along with networking opportunities for nearly 600 international operators. A golf tournament is planned each year on the Sunday prior to the Conference.
International Operators Scholarship – The NBAA International Operators Committee offers the International Operators Scholarship in conjunction with corporate sponsors to promote education and training as a means for individuals to increase the safety and professionalism of their positions.
Summary of Recent Action
- Developed and held the 35th Annual International Operators Conference (IOC) in San Antonio, TX
- Help develop NBAA’s input to the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC). From the NBAA Membership helped identify participants for International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) committees and panels
- Tracked and reported ongoing technical implementations around the world that affect the equipment and training requirements of operators
- Provided NBAA Members with news about international operational, technical and political issues through a web-based feedback program and NBAA publications
- Revised the international operations section of the NBAA Management Guide
- Administered the NBAA International Operators Scholarship to promote education and training as a means for individuals to increase the safety and professionalism of their positions