- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee provides input to NBAA on issues associated with scheduling and dispatching business aircraft, as well as other issues associated with business aviation service personnel. This Committee sponsors an annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference providing an important opportunity to exchange information on common solutions to problems faced by schedulers and dispatchers. The members of this Committee also identify training opportunities for scheduling and dispatching personnel working in business aviation. NBAA Members can forward questions, comments or suggestions to the Committee chair or NBAA staff liaison.
The Schedulers and Dispatchers Committee was founded to further the professional growth and development for, and to heighten the awareness of, the contributions made by scheduling and dispatch professionals. Schedulers and Dispatchers are an integral part of the corporate aviation community. Through the practice of teamwork, the Committee focuses on the continuous improvement for, and professional recognition of, the Scheduler and Dispatcher.
- Continuous Improvement
- Making a Difference
- Professional Growth and Development
- Spring Adamo, FirstEnergy Service Company (Chairwoman)
- Lori Knoper, Gentex Corp. (Vice Chairwoman)
- Joanne Damato, CAM, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.
Information & Resources
- Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee Bylaws (PDF, 81 KB).
- Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee Officer and Subcommittee Descriptions (PDF, 52 KB).
Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference – This conference is a valuable resource for assisting the operation of business aircraft and provides an important opportunity for individuals to increase their education, improve their level of professionalism and network with other aviation professionals.
Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP) – As an offshoot of the Association's main Professional Development Program, SPDP provides course offerings designed to meet the needs of schedulers and dispatchers.
Schedulers & Dispatchers Scholarships – In conjunction with many generous donors, the committee offers a wide range of both monetary and training awards each year, giving away awards of up to $10,000 per applicant. The following "scheduler success stories" provide just a few examples of how these awards have helped applicants meet their career goals:
- Tess Rushton-Herrera, an aircraft charter manager who used her monetary award to become a licensed aircraft dispatcher
- Kailey Dwyer, a scheduler who used her training award to become a dispatcher
- Rebecca Hughes, a scheduler who used her monetary award to attend the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Holly Gorsuch, a scheduler who used her training award to gain initial flight attendant training so that her employer could assign her trips in the flight attendant role
- Susan Moss, an aviation administration manager who used her monetary and training awards to learn more about traffic flow management and aviation leadership
Regional Business Aviation Groups Directory – NBAA maintains an online Regional Business Aviation Groups Directory that puts NBAA Members in touch with regional business aviation groups based nationwide, including scheduler and dispatcher groups.
Scheduler & Dispatcher Outstanding Leadership & Achievement Award – Created in 2008, this award acknowledges an individual who shares their outstanding business aviation industry expertise, provides extraordinary service, exhibits leadership and has made significant contributions to the scheduling and dispatching function.