- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Committee members, in conjunction with key conference participants, adopted the following as a working mission statement:
"We will bring the wealth of our experience and that of our fellow NBAA Members to a common setting for the purpose of identifying significant issues, developing solutions to our common problems, and communicating information beneficial to membership and the industry."
The King Air committee would appreciate your input in regards to operation and services. Please view the survey and submit your responses.
- Dan Weaver, Beechcraft Corporation (Hawker Beechcraft Liaison)
- Elias Cotti, CAM, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.
Information and Resources
King Air Technical Committee Meeting and Conference Call Minutes:
- April 2009 Meeting
- January 2009 Conference Call
- October 2008 Conference Call
- September 2008 Conference Call
- June 2008 Conference Call
- March 2008 Meeting
Hawker Beechcraft Maintenance & Operations Seminars
Review the PowerPoint presentations from the 2007 and 2008 King Air Maintenance & Operations Seminars.
- 2008 Hawker Beechcraft Maintenance & Operations Seminars (5.11 MB, PDF)
- 2007 Hawker Beechcraft Maintenance & Operations Seminars (2.55 MB, PDF)
NBAA Air Mail: King Air List Archives
Visit this page to review the message archives for the Air Mail list designed to address the concerns of NBAA Members interested in King Air aircraft. For more information on Air Mail, visit www.nbaa.org/airmail.
Visit Rockwell Collins' site for information on onboard avionics systems.
Customer support information for Universal Avionics' products.
Honeywell Aerospace Services
Visit Honeywell's site for product support and technical information.
Pratt & Whitney
The Pratt & Whitney Information Services customer portal provides customers direct and personalized access to information essential to the operation of P&W powered aircraft.
After-sales services and authorized repair facilities.