- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
The members of the NBAA Pratt & Whitney 300 Subcommittee will bring the wealth of their experience and that of our fellow NBAA Members to identify significant technical and operations issues. We will strive to develop solutions to these issues and communicate information beneficial to membership and the industry in the interest of safety, reliability, and efficiency
- Matthew Lowery, Lockheed Martin Corp. Aircraft (Chairman)
- Nathan Winkle, Yum! Brands, Inc. (Vice Chairman)
- Elias Cotti, CAM, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.
Information and Resources
Airframes which use the Pratt & Whitney 300 engine:
Summary of Actions
NBAA Pratt & Whitney 300 Subcommittee Meeting Minutes - February 2, 2006 (50KB, PDF)
For more information or to submit an issue for consideration, contact NBAA Staff Liaison [email protected].