- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Questions About Air Mail Forums
The following are the most frequently asked questions about using Air Mail Forums. For additional help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change my Air Mail Forum profile picture?
To change your profile picture, visit My NBAA Profile: Profile Picture. Files should be no larger than 50 KB. Images larger than 60 pixels wide or 60 pixels high will be resized to fit.
How do I change my Air Mail Forum signature?
To change your signature, which will appear the bottom of your posts, click on your name in the blue Air Mail Forums navigation bar, and then click on “Signature settings” in the right-hand column. Signature files should not exceed 6 lines.
How do I change my Air Mail Forums notification preferences?
You may choose to have email or pop-up notifications for various activities in Air Mail Forums. To change your settings, click on your name in the blue Air Mail Forums navigation bar, and then click on “Forum Preferences” in the right-hand column.
You may set the following options:
- Notify me when people write on my wall.
- Notify me when people reply to my wall comments.
- Notify me of private messages.
- Notify me when I am added to private conversations.
- Notify me when people comment on my discussions.
- Notify me when people mention me in discussion titles.
- Notify me when people mention me in comments.
- Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked discussions.
How can I prevent other Air Mail Forums users from seeing when I'm online?
To hide your online status when you're in to Air Mail Forums, click on your name in the blue Air Mail Forums navigation bar, and then click on “Who's Online Settings” in the right-hand column. Check the box by "Make me invisible? (Will not show you on the list)" and click "Save." Your online status will no longer be displayed publicly.
What is the purpose of the Inbox?
The Inbox shows a historical list of your discussion comments, private posts and messages from the Air Mail Administrator.
How can I "Bookmark" a discussion for later viewing?
You can bookmark a discussion my clicking the the star beside the discussion headline. Your booksmarks are listed under Discussions > My Bookmarks. Please note that if you have email notifications turned on for bookmarked discussions, you will receive an email each time someone comments on that discussion.
How do I send an Air Mail Forum user a private message?
To send an individual Air Mail Forum user a private message – instead of responding publicly to the discussion – do the following:
- In a message, click on the posters name or profile picture to view their Air Mail Forum profile page.
- Click on the link that says “Send [Username] a Message.”