- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Sponsorship/Exhibit Opportunities for the Joint CBAA/NBAA Cross-Border Issues Conference
We invite you to join as a sponsorship partner and/or exhibitor. This is an ideal opportunity for you to reach business aviation operators who are responsible for their company’s purchasing decisions for aviation products and services. This is an interactive Conference to address common border crossing challenges for business aviation. There will be expert panel discussions with industry, government, operators and international service providers. This Conference will offer business aviation networking, exhibits, and more! This Conference promises high level leadership attendees plus focused content provided by dynamic speakers. Limited sponsorship and table top exhibit slots are available to enhance visibility and exclusivity during this conference.
Sponsored Functions are Defined by the Following Levels:
The Basics for All Sponsorship Levels:
- Website logo inclusion
- Signage at Conference
- 1 draped marketing table during day of sponsored event function
- Recognition during conference
Special Features of Sponsorship Levels
Sponsor Level: $1,500
- 1 complimentary registration ($450 value!)
Sponsor Level: $3,500
- 2 complimentary registrations ($900 value!)
Sponsor Level: $5,000
- 3 complimentary registrations ($1,350 value!)
Sponsor Level: $10,000
- 4 complimentary registrations ($1,800 value!)
- Prominent logo placement
- 1 draped marketing table throughout the conference
- Opportunity to include one marketing item with attendee packet
Thursday, December 6, 2012
- Afternoon Break – $3,500
- Evening Reception – $10,000
Friday, December 7, 2012
- Continental Breakfast – $5,000
- Morning Break – $3,500
- Lanyards – $1,300
- Table Top Exhibit – $1,500
- Pocket Agenda – $2,000
- Thursday Meeting Room Sponsor – $2,500
- Friday Meeting Room Sponsor – $2,500
(Table Top displays are strictly for materials, give aways and to network with Attendees; these tables do not come with electricity nor do they have pipe and drape; floor displays are prohibited.)
Please note: Should your requested portion of the conference no longer be available at the time your form is received, you will be promptly notified to enable you to select another segment.
For sponsorship information please contact CBAA’s Lise Hodgson at [email protected] or at (613) 854-4686.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.