- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Join hundreds of flight attendants and flight technicians to enhance your educational training, benchmark with peers and leaders in the industry and interface as effectively as possible with the vendors that help you get your job done – all in one place, at one time. This conference is truly a one-stop shop:
- Quality educational programming. Each year the conference agenda is developed directly from feedback received from past attendees and hot-button topics in the industry, with special focuses on safety, security, critical incident and crew resource management (CRM).
- Outstanding networking and shared best practices with your peers. The caliber of attendees at this conference is truly incredible, offering an invaluable opportunity to collaborate with your colleagues.
- Highly targeted content. Every aspect of this conference is geared just for you – from the education sessions featured, to the networking capabilities and even the types of vendors on display. This is a unique event developed specifically for your needs.
- Opportunity to meet with industry leaders. Leaders will be meeting right here at this conference to share best practices, and in many cases, implement them. And you get to participate in that dialogue and learn directly from some of the best.
- Critical face time with new and existing vendors. You can conduct business for your flight department right here at the conference, and build relationships with your vendors through these in-person meetings. It's a great way to see new products all in one place without having to travel.
Registration will open by April 22, 2014. Check back in the months leading up to the conference for the complete details and agenda.
Review the schedule of education sessions and learn more about the conference’s networking events. Review the agenda.
Get general information about the 2014 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Conference, including details on programs and certifications available. This information is particularly useful for first time attendees. Learn more.
Review hotel information for the conference, including hotel offers for special conference rates, and learn more about getting to and around West Palm Beach. Continue.
Registration information for those wishing to attend the Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Conference. Review now.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.