- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces New Orleans 2000 Annual Meeting & Convention Local Committee; Booth Spaces Up 8 Percent Over Total Sold at Last Year's Show
Washington, DC, April 12, 2000 - Janice K. Barden of Aviation Personnel International, will serve as Local Committee Chairman for the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) 2000 Annual Meeting & Convention. This will be the sixth time Barden has served as Local Committee Chairman – more than any other person in NBAA history and the only woman to serve as chair.
"Jan has done a wonderful job in the past with NBAA’s Annual Meeting & Convention, and we’re looking forward to another successful gathering in New Orleans this October," said NBAA President Jack Olcott. "New Orleans is a favorite venue for our Attendees because of its great Convention facilities and the warm southern hospitality provided by the Local Committee."
"We anticipate another record breaking Convention. Hotel bookings are already ahead of this time last year and Exhibit space is eight percent ahead of the total sold last year," added Olcott.
Assisting Barden on the Local Committee are:
- Ambassador Committee Chairman – Vince P. Corso, Jr., Walker Aviation, Inc.
- Finance Committee Chairman – Diana Bulot, Shell Offshore, Inc.
- Public Relations Committee Chairman – Myrden J. Pellegrin, Jr., Entergy Services, Inc.
- Sponsorship Committee Chairman – August Agnelly, McDermott International
- Spouse Program Committee Chairman – Carroll L.Suggs, Petroleum Helicopters, Inc.
- Static Display Committee Chairman – Randolph W. Taylor, New Orleans Lakefront Airport
- Secretary to the Committee – Robbin O. Murray, Aviation Personnel International
The NBAA 2000 Annual Meeting & Convention will be held in New Orleans, October 10-12, 2000. For more information, please contact NBAA at (202) 783-9000 or visit the Web site at www.nbaa.org.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of over 6,100 companies which own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.