- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
TSA's Richardson to Lead Security Panel at NBAA's Chicago-Area Business Aviation Forum and Static Display on June 27
Contact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, June 3, 2002 - Isaac Richardson, the new Transportation Security Administration Federal Security Director for the City of Chicago, will be a featured speaker at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Chicago-Area Business Aviation Forum and Static Display at DuPage Airport on June 27.
A retired Navy Rear Admiral, Richardson served as a fighter pilot, flying F-14A Tomcats from numerous aircraft carriers, and served as commanding officer of the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Nimitz. At the Chicago-area Business Aviation Forum, he will speak and lead a panel discussion on security issues affecting business aviation.
In addition to the security panel, the Chicago-area Business Aviation Forum will include:
- Briefings on timely subjects such as insurance rates, communicating with senior management and Domestic RVSM
- A session on the benefits and advantages of a company aircraft for potential operators
- An outdoor Static Display of Aircraft featuring more than 15 Exhibitors, including Dassault, Gulfstream, Raytheon and NetJets
- Twenty Vendor Stations inside the terminal
- A REACHBAC networking reception and dinner. REACHBAC is NBAA’s Regional Effort to Advise, Communicate with and Help the Business Aviation Community.
Exhibit space and sponsorships are still available. To learn more about exhibiting at this event, contact NBAA’s Joe Ponte at (202) 783-9452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NBAA Business Aviation Forum and Static Display was created to provide informative workshops, vendor stations, aircraft displays and networking venues to meet the needs of business aviation operators and vendors in various regions throughout the United States. For more information about the Chicago-area event, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/seminars/baf.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,100 companies which own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.