- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Six New Professional Development Program (PDP) CoursesContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WASHINGTON, DC, August 26, 2005 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is pleased to announce six new Professional Development Program (PDP) Courses. NBAA, in cooperation with the University Aviation Association (UAA), founded the Professional Development Program (PDP) in 1998 to train future flight department leaders.
The following is a list of providers and the new courses they offer.
- Cornerstone Strategies LLC offers "Creating and Maintaining a Vibrant Company Mindset," which meets PDP Objective L1, and "Dynamics of Empowered Leadership," which meets PDP Objective L3. Contact: Shari LeDonne Frisinger at (281) 992-4136 or email@example.com.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University's Continuing Education/Certificate Program offers "Aviation Safety & Security," which meets PDP Objective T1. Contact: Joan Dove at (386) 226-4833 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Performance Training Institute (HPTI) offers "Error Management Techniques," which meets PDP Objective L3. Contact: Bob Mansfield at (303) 909-9316 or email@example.com.
- ServiceElements offers "Aviation Service Solutions and Strategy," which meets PDP Objective L3. Contact: Bob Hobbi at (480) 538-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summit Solutions LLC offers "Strategic Leadership: How to Inspire, Influence and Achieve Results," which meets PDP Objective L3. Contact: Jodie Brown at (303) 670-8178 or email@example.com.
The above courses are among the first to be offered since the PDP Objectives were revised and updated in November 2004. The new objectives, which total 30, cover the following five modules: leadership, personnel management, operations, technical and facilities services, and business management.
For more information about any of these new courses, contact the providers listed above.
For more information about the NBAA Professional Development Program, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the web at www.nbaa.org/pdp. For more information about the NBAA Certified Aviation Manager Program, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.nbaa.org/cam.
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves more than 7,000 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.