- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Call for Nominations: 2006 European Business Aviation AwardContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or email@example.com
Geneva, Switzerland, March 6, 2006 – The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) and the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA), co-producers of the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE), today called for nominations for the 2006 European Business Aviation Award. The award, which was created to honor individuals who have made a significant contribution to the advancement of business aviation in Europe, is presented each year to one or more individuals during EBACE, the only European exhibition focusing exclusively on business aviation.
Nominations for the 2006 award are due to EBACE's European or U.S. offices by March 31, 2006.
After receipt of the nominations, the EBACE Award Committee will review and select the winner(s). Nominations must include the following items:
- A letter introducing the nominee and explaining why he or she is proposed for the award. This document serves as the nominator's letter of reference. (Additional letters of reference from individuals other than the nominator are optional, but may assist the Award Committee in reaching a judgment.)
- The nominee's professional biography and/or resume describing nominee's education, employment, accomplishments and honors.
- Any relevant supporting documents, including newspaper clippings, publications and articles related to the nomination.
- Roger McMullin, CEO of TAG Aviation (2005)
- The staff of Cannes/Mandelieu Airport (2005)
- Jean-Francois Georges, former president and CEO of Dassault Falcon Jet Corp. and senior vice president of civil aircraft for Dassault Aviation (2004)
- Fernand Francois, CEO of the European Business Aviation Association (2004)
- Ahid Quntar, managing director, Royal Wings/Arab Wings (2003)
- Andrew Walters, chairman, Regional Airports Ltd. (2003)
- Richard Gooding, managing director, London City Airport (2002)
- Jean-Pierre Jobin, director general, Geneva International Airport (2002)
- Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, president and CEO, LEGO (2001)
- Frederik Sørensen, head of unit, European Commission (2001)
EBACE European Office
Attn: Ms. Gwen Brugallé
3080 Tervuren, Belgium
EBACE USA Office
Attn: Ms. Maureen Cameron
1200 Eighteenth St. NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036-2527 USA
Tel: (202) 783-9000
Fax: (202) 862-5552
# # #
The European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) is the leading association for business aviation in Europe. EBAA's mission is to promote and support excellence and professionalism among its members, and to work diligently to gain recognition of business aviation as an essential sector of air transportation, serving the economy and society. More than two hundred business aviation companies (direct members or members of associate organizations) rely on the EBAA to promote their interests. For more information, visit www.ebaa.org.