- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Recognizes Five Certified Aviation ManagersContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WASHINGTON, DC, April 10, 2006 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today announced five individuals who have successfully passed the Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Examination, administered by the Association in February. Through the certification process, NBAA and the Certified Aviation Manager Governing Board seek to raise the level of professionalism and quality of management within flight departments.
The new Certified Aviation Managers include:
- Michael DelMastro, Merck & Co, West Trenton, NJ
- Mike Nutterfield, Frito Lay, Addison, TX
- Andrew Rohlfing, North Star Aviation, Mankato, MN
- Steven Turner, USAA, San Antonio, TX
- Jeffrey Wanke, Orion Flight Services, Oshkosh, WI
To prepare for the CAM designation, the individuals met or exceeded minimum qualifications based upon experience, training and education. They completed both a formal application process and the CAM Exam, which is offered throughout the year in conjunction with the NBAA Leadership Conference, Maintenance Management Conference and Annual Meeting & Convention.
With these five additions, a total of 67 individuals have passed the exam and are designated as CAMs. Past successes indicate a passing rate of 75 percent of candidates who complete the exam.
Upcoming CAM Exams will be administered on the following dates:
- April 20, 2006, in Dallas, TX, in conjunction with the NBAA Maintenance Management Conference
- October 16, 2006, in Orlando, FL, in conjunction with the NBAA 59th Annual Meeting & Convention
For more information, contact NBAA's Jay Evans at (202) 783-9353 or email@example.com, or Sarah Dicke at (202) 783-9251 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the CAM web site at www.nbaa.org/cam.
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves more than 7,000 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.