- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Releases Dates of 2007 Conferences and Regional ForumsContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or [email protected]
WASHINGTON, DC, June 7, 2006 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) announces the dates of its 2007 Conferences and Business Aviation Regional Forums.
The Association provides a variety of ways for the business aviation community to exchange information, including a series of Conferences targeting members of the corporate flight department – including flight department managers, maintenance managers, schedulers and dispatchers, flight attendants and international operators – as well as several Business Aviation Regional Forums each year. NBAA's Regional Forums bring business aircraft owners, operators, manufacturers, customers and other industry personnel together for a one-day event at some of the best airports and FBOs in the nation and abroad.
The 2007 NBAA Conferences and Regional Forums dates and locations are:
- January 21–24, Phoenix, AZ – NBAA 18th Annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- January 25, Scottsdale, AZ – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- February 9, Nagoya, Japan – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- February 21–22, San Diego, CA – NBAA Leadership Conference
- March 26–29, San Diego, CA – NBAA 34th Annual International Operators Conference
- April 2–4, San Diego, CA – NBAA Maintenance Management Conference
- April 26, White Plains, NY – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- June 7, St. Louis, MO (tentative) – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- June 29–30, San Diego, CA – NBAA Flight Attendants Conference
- November 8, San Jose, CA (tentative) – NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum
- June 25–26, San Diego, CA – Flight Operations Manual Workshop, which employs the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) and qualifies as an NBAA Professional Development Program (PDP) Course
- June 27–28, San Diego, CA – Management Fundamentals for Flight Departments Workshop, which qualifies as an NBAA Professional Development Program (PDP) Course
# # #
Founded in 1947, NBAA serves more than 7,000 Member Companies by promoting the aviation interests of organizations utilizing business aircraft in the United States and worldwide. The association provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.