- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Eight Staff PromotionsContact: Dan Hubbard at (202) 783-9360 or [email protected]
WASHINGTON, DC – September 15, 2008 - The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today announced the promotion of eight staff members.
"NBAA congratulates these individuals for their hard work and contributions to NBAA and the business aviation community," said NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen. "We are pleased to have so many skilled and dedicated staff members working for the industry."
Named to new positions were the following:
- Maureen Cameron, promoted to Director of Marketing, Conventions, Seminars and Forums; her previous title was Manager of Marketing, Conventions, Seminars and Forums.
- Dina Green, promoted to Director, Registration and Seminar Exhibits; her previous title was Senior Manager, Seminars.
- Joe Hart, promoted to Senior Manager, Regional Forums and Static Displays; his previous title was Manager, Regional Forums and Static Displays.
- Dan Hubbard, promoted to Senior Vice President, Communications; his previous title was Vice President, Communications.
- Aimee Kaufman, promoted to Director of Marketing, Membership Marketing; her previous title was Manager of Marketing, Membership Marketing.
- Mark Larsen, promoted to Operations Service Group Project Manager; his previous title was Operations Service Group Specialist.
- Margie Morgan, promoted to Manager of Exhibits; her previous title was Assistant Manager of Exhibits.
- Scott O'Brien, promoted to Operations Service Group Project Manager; his previous title was Operations Service Group Specialist.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association, Inc. (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, submit the online form at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.