- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Recognizes 52 Individuals for Achievement in Schedulers Professional Development Program
This year’s conference congratulates the 1,000th person to take an SPDP Course
Washington, DC, January 28, 2010 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Schedulers & Dispatchers (S&D) Committee today announced 52 recipients who have either received plaques and certificates for their achievement or completed entire modules in the NBAA Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP). SPDP Courses are classes conducted by NBAA-approved educational providers on topics tailored to business aviation schedulers and dispatchers.
SPDP Courses are offered each year at the S&D Conference, on topics ranging from international scheduling to weather and aircraft performance. NBAA and its Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee have offered SPDP Courses since 2001, and this Conference marks the 1,000th person to have taken at least one SPDP class. More than 80 people have taken five SPDP classes.
The 2010 plaque and certificate recipients are listed below. Those recipients who have completed 10 SPDP courses are noted with an asterisk and those who have completed 15 SPDP courses are noted with two asterisks:
- Spring Adamo of FirstEnergy Corporation**
- Jean Adamson of Vectren
- German Arenas of Aero Personal SA de CV
- Carol Bavis of Transport Canada
- Barbara Bell of American Electric Power
- Curley Benson of Richardson Aviation
- Lori Booth of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Diane Campellone of Colleen Corp.
- Victoria Connors
- Sarah Creech of Cardinal Health
- Cindy Davis of Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Angie DiBiase of The Dow Chemical Company
- Janet Dillard of Lowe’s
- Cathy Downing of PepsiCo, Inc.
- Jane Elliott of Eagle Mountain Int’l Church
- Robert Facker of Caterpillar, Inc.
- Ruben Flores of Richardson Aviation
- Wendi Gavigan of Citigroup Corporate Aviation*
- Christie Golubski of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
- Jackie Hampton of Yum! Brands Aviation
- Kathie Hampton of Cessna Aircraft Company
- Connie Harrison of Valero-Energy
- Allison Hix of Lowe’s
- Ruth Hollings of The Boeing Company – Exec Flight Ops*
- Mary Hubbard of Stephens Investment’s Holdings, LLC
- Cristen Keith of Pegasus Technologies, Inc.
- Dorette Kerr of Deere & Company Aviation Department*
- Lori Knoper of Gentex Corporation
- Daniel Leon of Aero Personal SA de CV
- Carmen Lobsinger of XOJET, Inc.
- Derek McDonnell of Lockheed Martin Corp. Aircraft
- Belinda Malin of Valero Energy
- Danielle Mirocha of CNH America LLC
- Rhonda Neupert of FlightSafety International
- Shelly Packer of SkyRiver Management
- Erik Perkins of Exxon Mobil Corporation*
- Cindy Polfliet of The Schwan Food Company
- Trish Poulos of Valero Energy
- Stella Pratt of Waste Management, Inc.
- Cynthia Raschke of Deere & Company
- Marty Rice of PetSmart, Inc.
- Karen Romanowitch of Richardson Aviation
- Kyle Short of Delta AirElite Business Jets, Inc.
- Mildred Smith of Limited Brands
- Karen Steinkamp of Zurich**
- Victoria Tatarchenko of MedImpact HealthCare Systems, Inc.
- Kori Whitcomb of Schweitzer Engineering Labs*
- Ann Widay of QUALCOMM
- Cynthia Wolanski of Boeing Executive Flight Ops.
- Kristine Wyatt of Nationwide Aviation Business Center
The following individuals have completed modules within the SPDP:
- Spring Adamo of FirstEnergy Corporation
- Jean Adamson of Vectren
- Kathleen Donnelly of ITT Corporation
- Wendi Gavigan of Citigroup Corporate Aviation
- Dorette Kerr of Deere & Company Aviation Department
- Erik Perkins of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Marty Rice of PetSmart, Inc
- Karen Steinkamp of Zurich
- Rhonda Wolfe of Humana Inc.
As an offshoot of NBAA's main Professional Development Program (PDP), the Schedulers Professional Development Program was created to help advance the schedulers and dispatchers training and careers as business aviation professionals. While not a prerequisite, SPDP Courses are an excellent way to prepare for the NBAA Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Program application process. Additionally, SPDP can help individuals follow the career-path checklist outlined by NBAA's Standards of Excellence in Business Aviation (SEBA) Program.
For more information about NBAA's professional development offerings, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/education.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 8,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, submit the online form at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.