- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
NBAA Announces Recipients of 2013 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship
Contacts: Dan Hubbard, (202) 783-9360, firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC, June 22, 2013 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) announces the 32 recipients of the 2013 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship. These individuals will be recognized during the NBAA 18th Annual Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Conference, held this week from June 20 to 22 in Washington, DC.
The NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship program is administered by NBAA and its Flight Attendants Committee, and was established to assist business aviation flight attendants/flight technicians in their roles as a crewmember aboard business aircraft.
The 2013 scholarship sponsor names and award recipients are as follows:
- Aircare FACTS Training – Savannah Lasecki; Vanessa Moore
- Aramco Associated Company – Matthew Goodman
- ASI Group – Annie Baione
- Aviation Catering Consultants – Julie Kozma
- Bombardier Aerospace – Patricia Hamrick
- CAPS FlightCrew Training – Kyle Marsh; Kristina Conover
- ConocoPhillips – Christina DePew
- CornerStone Strategies – Clare Rybczynski
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan Friedenberg – Kathleen Lisi; Chantal Gabaldon
- The Corporate School of Etiquette (Advanced) – Tricia Scott
- The Corporate School of Etiquette (Aircraft Service) – Jennifer White
- Culinary Institute of America – Bridget Stoll
- The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia – Ronald Giannetti
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation – Deborah Brodfeuhrer
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – Monique Anderson; Ahmed-Lasana Yusef
- Flight Crews Unlimited Inc. – Carolyn Ellmaker
- FlightSafety International (Recurrent) – Diane Davy
- FlightSafety International (Initial) – Mark Jackson
- FlightSafety International (General Emergency) – Carol Martin
- HEB Grocery – Caroline Chamberlain
- Jet Professionals, LLC – Brenda Woods
- MedAire, Inc. – Debra Taylor, Erin Ivko; Rachel Thomas; Renee Mayer
- Survival Systems USA, Inc. – John Vogt; Dove George
- The Aviation Safety & Security Program, University of Southern California – Johanna Ford
NBAA thanks the following organizations that made the 2013 awards possible: Aircare FACTS Training, Aramco Associated Company, ASI Group Aviation Catering Consultants, Bombardier Aerospace, CAPS FlightCrew Training, ConocoPhillips, CornerStone Strategies LLC, Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan C. Friedenberg, The Corporate School of Etiquette, Culinary Institute of America, The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Flight Crews Unlimited, Inc., FlightSafety International, H-E-B Grocery Co L.P., Jet Professionals, LLC, MedAire, Inc., Survival Systems USA, Inc. and The Aviation Safety and Security Program, Viterbi School of Engineering University of Southern California.
NBAA offers a number of other scholarships and programs to promote professional development and business aviation careers. Learn more at the NBAA Scholarships page.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 9,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, the world's largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.