- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
This is a limited function demonstration version of Travel$ense, NBAA’s business travel productivity tracking software.
Features & Limitations
This Travel$ense Demo Edition will:
- Enable you to get a feel for the program, and its features, depth and operation.
- Allow you to review, alter and print reports for any of the trips stored in the provided database. You also can modify any of the parameters used to create a trip, such as aircraft settings, passenger information or other default settings.
- Permit you to create new trips, in part by manually entering comparable airline flights. Though new trips cannot be saved, reports for new trips can be printed.
The Travel$ense Demo Edition will not:
- Allow you to save new trips or save changes to trips stored in its database.
- Export Travel$ense reports in in HTML, RTF and PDF formats.
- Automatically obtain real-time, online airline information. The full Travel$ense program typically obtains 10 to 15 comparable airline trips for each leg of a corporate trip, ranks them, and "posts" the "winner" all automatically.