- What is Business Aviation?
- Flight Department Administration
- Aircraft Operations
- Professional Development
- News & Publications
- Products & Services
Issued: January 20, 2005
The Travel$ense Full System File Update was issued to address DLL and system file errors that occurred for some users who updated Travel$ense from some older versions of Travel$ense 3. This update includes the proper DLL and system files to address the following errors:
- Error Code 429 "ActiveX component can't create object" on startup
- Error Code 50003 "Unxepected error" on startup
- Error Code 91 when clicking on the "Comparable Airline Trip" tab
The Travel$ense Full System File Update update will not work with demo or Release 1.x or 2.x versions of Travel$ense. Users with Release 1.x or 2.x versions of Travel$ense must purchase an upgrade to Release 3 to continue to use Travel$ense to obtain airline flight and fare data automatically. For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
- Click on "Download Travel$ense Full System File Update" below.
- Choose the "Save As" option (rather than "Open" or "View"), then select the directory in which to save fullupd.exe. Please note the location.
- After saving fullupd.exe, close Travel$ense (if open). Then run fullupd.exe by double clicking on the fullupd.exe icon or by choosing Run, fullupd.exe.
- After running fullupd.exe, check for additional Travel$ense Updates.