Contact: Dan Hubbard, 202-783-9360, firstname.lastname@example.org
Orlando, FL, Oct. 14, 2018 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) will once again put safety front-and-center at the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL on Oct. 16-18.
Annual Safety Seminars:
Tenth Annual Single-Pilot Safety Standdown
- Detailed analysis of single-pilot business aviation accident data
- Interactive discussions on mitigation best practices
- Leadership briefings from NBAA, AOPA and EAA
When: Monday, Oct. 15, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Where: S331 A/B/C/D
Fourth Annual National Safety Forum: “Safety Begins with You”
- Maintaining skills and understanding automation in aircraft
- How physiology and psychology affect human performance
- Leadership and professionalism in aviation safety
When: Thursday, Oct. 18, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Numerous NBAA-BACE education sessions will explore the safety issues at the forefront of the aviation industry; among them:
Tuesday, Oct. 16
10:30 a.m. – Noon: “Is Safety Really Our Top Priority?” Innovation Zone, Booth No. 694
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: “Real Stories of LOC: When Upset Training Saved Lives” S330F
4 – 5 p.m.: “Safety Culture…Continuous Nurturing Required” S330B
Wednesday, Oct. 17
9 – 10 a.m. “Fatigue: The Silent Safety Epidemic” S330F
1 – 2 p.m. “Clear the Taxiway: Avoiding Ground Handling Incidents” S330B
Media interested in interviewing related speakers should inquire at the Press Headquarters, N220 E-G.