For 60 years, NBAA’s Flying Safety Award program has brought worldwide attention to the business aircraft safety record. These awards recognize member companies for exceptional achievement in maintaining safe flying operations. Much more than a member benefit, they serve as testimony to the high degree of professionalism inherent in business aircraft operations, and as tribute to the skill of a company’s management, maintenance, pilot and support personnel teams.
NBAA encourages all eligible operating member companies and their employees to apply and gain well-deserved recognition for their outstanding safety records. Award recipients are acknowledged by mail and during the annual NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition.
NBAA is upgrading its Safety Award program and regretfully we will not be awarding individual awards in 2022. Individual awards will be awarded starting again in 2023 and can include achievements reached in 2022 or 2023, as appropriate.
The following individual award applications will be available online next year (2023) as we work to rebuild the application process.
- ATP or Commercial Pilot Safety Award – for accident-free hours flown
- Private Pilot Safety Award – for accident-free hours flown
- Maintenance/Avionics Technician Safety Award – for accident-free years of service to corporate/business flight operations
- Aviation Support Services Safety Award – for accident-free years of service to corporate/business flight operations
- Scheduler & Licensed Dispatcher Safety Award – for accident-free years of service to corporate/business flight operations
If you have any questions about NBAA’s Flying Safety Awards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.