The Safety Committee serves the membership with strategic guidance and advice on matters relating to the safe operation of aircraft. The committee provides insight to the membership and board of directors by periodically identifying significant industry risks and serves as a center of expertise on a wide range of relevant business aviation safety matters. The committee is also responsible for the NBAA Safety Awards Program.
The NBAA Safety Committee collaboratively leverages a multi-disciplinary team of passionate professionals to develop valued solutions that make business aviation even safer.
Making Business Aviation Safer
- Tom Huff, Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation (Chairman)
- Jeff Wofford, CAM, CommScope (Vice Chairman)
- Jason Starke, Baldwin Safety & Compliance (Secretary)
- Marilena Sharpell, Global Aerospace, Inc. (Special Advisor)
- Mark E Larsen, CAM, NBAA (Staff Liaison)
NBAA Members may also review the full committee roster.