Download the MC2017 Mobile App
The all new NBAA Events mobile app includes an app for the 2017 Maintenance Conference (MC2017).
The free mobile app – available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones – allows attendees to prepare for the show, enhances their event experience in Kansas City and serves as a useful reference all year long.
The new mobile app includes the following:
- Full conference agenda with locations and descriptions of education sessions and key events
- An exhibitor directory with booth locations, company descriptions and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan of the Kansas City Convention Center
- Ability to create a personal profile visible to other app users so you can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event
- A timeline displaying the latest posts and photos from fellow attendees in real time and the ability to upload your own status updates and photos
- Download the iPhone app Download the Android appDownload the HTML5 Mobile App
MC2017 Mobile App
Scan the QR code above to download the appropriate version for your mobile device.
Exhibitor Opportunities in the MC2017 App
All MC2017 exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the MC2017 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Login to the MC2017 Exhibitor Service Center.
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the NBAA Events app through display ads, which bring high brand visibility to all app users. Learn more by contacting email@example.com.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.