Hotel & Transportation
Experience the iconic Embarcadero waterfront from Hyatt Regency San Francisco. Featuring dramatic architecture, including the world’s largest hotel lobby, and distinctive rooms with bay views, our hotel across from the Ferry Building is steps to the Financial District, Nob Hill, and San Francisco’s vibrant cultural destinations.
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, CA, 94111
$289 per night, plus taxes and fees
Book Your Room.
Jan. 14, 2019 or until the room block sells out, whichever comes first
• 24-hour stay fit gym
• Hyatt web check in
• Complimentary internet access
The current for overnight parking rate is $67 per day. In and out privileges are available to those who bill their parking charges to their guest room.
Alternate parking options available on Clay Street for $34 per day
If you need additional help, please email NBAA’s Meeting Coordinator, Chelsea Cranshaw at email@example.com.
Discover San Francisco
- Located in nearby San Carlos, the Hiller Aviation Museum has 50+ static aircraft on display. Interactive activities are a museum highlight with flight simulators, drones, and an invention lab for those with an interest in engineering and aerodynamics.
601 Skyway Road | San Carlos, CA 94070
Fit & Fun
- With fantastic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, hiking Lands End will keep you active while also knocking an item off of your sightseeing bucket list. Various sights wind the four-mile trail, and it is well-maintained and flat enough that hikers of any skill level can enjoy it.
680 Point Lobos Avenue | San Francisco, CA 94121
- Golden Gate Park is comprised of something for every taste, including a Japanese garden, a buffalo paddock, the de Young Museum, and recreational activities like biking, paddle boating, and disc golfing.
For the Foodie
- Reviews of House of Prime Rib boil down to a few simple reiterations: make reservations, come hungry, and be prepared to leaving feeling like a king and in a total food coma. The generous cuts of meat are served juicy and cooked to absolute perfection, sliced tableside as mouths water. Mashed or baked potatoes, horseradish, creamed spinach, yorkshire pudding, and salad complete the spread.
1906 Van Ness Avenue | San Francisco, CA 94109
- Operating since 1861, The Old Clam House has taken the time to perfect everything under the sea, to include clams and clam chowder, pasta dishes, crab and escargot. The maritime atmosphere and classic San Francisco charm accompany seafood that is soul food.
299 Bayshore Boulevard | San Francisco, CA 94124
- Make a day of your Lands End hike by planning a meal with a view at the nearby Cliff House. The Cliff House features several destination restaurants; the Bistro, Zinc Bar, Sutro’s, the Sunday Buffet, Lookout Cafe, and the Terrace Room, which can be reserved for corporate events.
1090 Point Lobos Avenue | San Francisco, CA 94121
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.