June 13-14, 2019
Presenter: Bob Mason, The Daedalus Group
Leading an aviation team or department presents challenges that many other leaders do not face. Your clients and customers rely on you not only for good service, but also for their safety. There is often little or no room for error and that demands effective leadership at all levels.
What kind of leader are you? What kind of leader do you want to be? Why do there seem to be problems communicating with some members of your team? What causes you stress and how can you avoid, or at least recognize and compensate for those stressors.
Get the answers to these questions and learn skills that will make you a better leader and a more valuable asset to your team.
Leadership for Aviation Professionals™ is an intensive exploration of proven techniques for better leadership in aviation. Designed specifically for aviation professionals, it is an opportunity for supervisors and managers in the aviation business to learn the skills and techniques that will make them more effective in this demanding environment.
During this workshop you will:
- Use the MyHardWired™ Leadership Styles Assessment to learn your strengths and blindsides.
- Develop a Personal Leadership Philosophy.
- Analyze team building techniques and challenges.
- Understand leadership accountability.
- Comprehend methods of achieving a motivational environment.
- Analyze methods to lead and manage change.
- And much more!