Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsoring partner of NBAA’s Business Aircraft, Finance, Registration, and Legal Conference! The 2020 conference will provide two days of powerful education with dynamic speakers, diverse panel discussions and engaging networking.
As a sponsor, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with over 170 attendees that include influential leaders and decision-makers that are invested in professional development, empowerment and growth.
Conference attendees represent a variety of important industry players from flight department managers and CFO’s to tax attorneys, financers, title insurance companies, aircraft regulation companies or anyone interested in buy or selling a business aircraft.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities available that will support brand alignment with the highly-valued quality education and networking offered at this event. Don’t miss a number of new opportunities that are making their debut this year, which have been designed to ensure visibility with brand impressions and enhanced exposure.
To view inventory, check out our current available opportunities. This link is updated in real time.
You can also download a PDF version of our Sponsorship Prospectus, noting some opportunities may have been secured and are no longer available.
All sponsors receive:
- Brand alignment, highlighting your company’s support of leading educational opportunities for business aviation decision-makers
- Logo listing in marketing materials and on the conference website
- Recognition at the conference, including verbal acknowledgment and logo placement
- Opt-in attendee list (excluding email addresses) provided post-conference
- One (1) draped 8′ marketing table for distributing promotional items and literature in meeting space foyer
- Additional benefits may apply to individual sponsorship inventory.
When you’re ready to start the conversation, please contact our sponsorship team.
- Any returning sponsors has until December 3, 2019 to renew their items as a first right of renewal. After that deadline, the item will be made available to other interested sponsors.
- Sponsor logos must be received by December 20, 2019 to be included in print locations. New agreements or artwork received after this deadline will only be featured in digital locations – NBAA’s website and mobile app.
- Complimentary registration forms, as part of the individual sponsorship benefits, are due to NBAA’s Sponsorship Team by February 28, 2020. A form will be provided to submit this information.
Advertising in the NBAA Events Mobile App Ads
The 2020 Business Aircraft, Finance, Registration & Legal Conference will be included in the official NBAA Events mobile app. Available as a free download for Apple and Android devices, the app will provide the full program schedule, information on speakers, presentations and more.
Advertisers in the NBAA Events app gain visibility with business aviation professionals before, during and after the event.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.