ELC2020 is designed to create a two-day experience that will inspire and provide attendees with the skills to become a great executive, elevate personal branding and grant access to top CEOs, executives and industry leaders. Attendees will develop high-level workplace skills that will enhance their leadership abilities and deliver tangible benefits to their organizations.
ELC2020 provides an opportunity for employers to invest in retaining new talent, by providing tailored professional development that is craved by today’s aspiring leaders.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS
This year’s conference format, topics and purpose have been curated for young professionals, by young professionals – with a focus on ensuring members of the workforce walk away with new skills in management, professionalism, and leadership. Hear from industry experts about how to continue to grow within your career, make an impact on your company, and so much more.
Here is a sample of the agenda. Visit the Program Schedule for the full agenda of sessions and speakers.
- Humanizing Business with Millennials in the Mix (held in conjunction with NBAA’s premier Leadership conference on Wednesday, Feb. 26)
- Elevate Your Personal Brand
- Keynote: The Third Door: The Wild Quest to Uncover How the World’s Most Successful People Launched Their Careers
- What Makes a Great Executive
- Business Aviation Fight Club (Not in the business aviation industry? That’s OK. Chances are, these topics are still relatable to you and your everyday job.)
Fight Club Topics Include:
- Teleworking policies
- Dressing for success
- Texting with customers, colleagues or superiors
- Mixing social media with business
- Travel policies
BUILD YOUR CASE TO ATTEND
The best way to show your employer the value of your attendance at ELC2020 is to focus on specific, tangible information. NBAA has created a toolkit to help build your case to attend this can’t-miss event.
Get tips on how to:
- Directly connect your individual professional development to your organization’s goals
- Emphasize the benefits for the organization as a whole
- Make it easy on them!
NEW for the Emerging Leaders Conference, NBAA is offering the option to register socially through Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin. We encourage you to select this option during registration to help spread the word to your friends and colleagues inviting them to join you in Orlando, FL.
How it works:
- When you register, click on the social media icon you would like to register with.
- Once registered, you’ll be given the opportunity to post a pre-written message and graphic on your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn feed. Your post will create a unique link for your followers to register.
- You can also choose to send a pre-written email to whoever you would like or share a social media post via the referral dashboard.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.