Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsoring partner of NBAA’s Leadership Conference! The 2020 conference “Sustaining and Engaging Today’s Leaders” will provide two days of powerful education with dynamic speakers, diverse panel discussions and engaging networking.
As a sponsor, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with over 450 attendees that including influential leaders, decision-makers and high-potential individuals invested in professional development, empowerment and growth.
Conference attendees represent a variety of important industry players from flight department managers and directors of maintenance to pilots and other non-flying professionals. Key topics on the 2020 agenda focus on culture, diversity and inclusion, authentic leadership and retention.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available that will support brand alignment with the high-quality education and networking offered at this event. Don’t miss a number of new opportunities that are making their debut this year, which have been designed to ensure visibility with brand impressions and enhanced exposure.
To view inventory, check out our current available opportunities. This link is updated in real time.
You can also download a PDF version of our Sponsorship Prospectus, noting some opportunities may have been secured and are no longer available.
All sponsors receive:
- Brand alignment, highlighting your company’s support of leading educational opportunities for business aviation decision-makers
- Logo listing in marketing materials and on the conference website
- Recognition at the conference, including verbal acknowledgment and logo placement
- Opt-in attendee list (excluding email addresses) provided post-conference
- First right of refusal for item renewal at the 2021 Leadership Conference
- Additional benefits may apply to individual sponsorship inventory.
When you’re ready to start the conversation, please contact our sponsorship team.
- Any returning sponsors has until December 3, 2019 to renew their items as a first right of renewal. After that deadline, the item will be made available to other interested sponsors.
- Sponsor logos must be received by December 20, 2019 to be included in print locations. New agreements or artwork received after this deadline will only be featured in digital locations – NBAA’s website and mobile app.
- Complimentary registration forms, as part of the individual sponsorship benefits, are due to NBAA’s Sponsorship Team by January 31, 2020. A form will be provided to submit this information.
Advertising in the NBAA Events Mobile App Ads
The 2020 Leadership Conference will be included in the official NBAA Events mobile app. Available as a free download for Apple and Android devices, the app will provide the full program schedule, information on speakers, presentations and more.
Advertisers in the NBAA Events app gain visibility with business aviation professionals before, during and after the event.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.