2020 NBAA-BACE Cancellation Resource for Exhibitors
Updated July 1, 2020
The 2020 NBAA-BACE exhibits team has compiled a resource for exhibitors to answer questions about the administrative considerations related to the show’s cancellation. Exhibitors may elect to have their 2020 NBAA-BACE exhibit fees refunded or applied to 2021 NBAA-BACE.
Frequently Asked Questions
What fees will be refunded for 2020 NBAA-BACE?
NBAA will refund all fees paid for 2020 NBAA-BACE aircraft display space and indoor exhibit space.
Can we apply our refund to 2021 NBAA-BACE?
If you would like us to credit your 2020 fees for 2021 NBAA-BACE, kindly check the “See You Next Year!” box on the 2020 NBAA-BACE Cancellation Form. In addition, to further recognize your commitment to NBAA’s mission to support the business aviation community if you decide to apply your 2020 fee refund to the 2021 NBAA-BACE, you will also have the option to sign up now for 2022 NBAA-BACE at the 2020 rates as well. This option will be available from Oct. 10, 2021, through Dec. 31, 2021.
How will my refunded exhibit and aircraft display fees be returned?
Exhibit fees will be refunded as follows:
- Exhibitors who paid by credit card will receive their refunds to the same credit card that was used to make payment.
- Exhibitors based in the U.S. or Canada who paid by check or wire transfers will receive their refunds by check.
- Other exhibitors who paid by wire transfer will receive their refund by wire transfer.
- Please note: Exhibitors who do not submit their 2020 NBAA-BACE Cancellation Form by Friday, July 31, 2020, will have exhibit and aircraft display fees refunded.
- In order to process wire transfers, we do require exhibitors to provide wiring details on the 2020 NBAA-BACE Cancellation Form.
How long will it take to receive our refund?
All refunds will be processed within 30 days of the originally scheduled conclusion of 2020 NBAA-BACE.
When is 2021 NBAA-BACE?
The 2021 NBAA-BACE event will be held in Las Vegas, NV at the Las Vegas Convention Center and Henderson Executive Airport on Oct. 12-14, 2021.
For More Information
For additional questions, please contact:
NBAA-BACE Exhibits Team
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.