Exhibit Options, Pricing & Placement
Charlotte Convention Center
- Standard Booths
$3,200 per 10-ft by 10-ft booth space
These booths include two complimentary exhibitor badge registrations – a $1,430 value.
NEW! – $1,995 per 5-ft deep by 10ft wide booth space
These booths include one complimentary exhibitor badge registration – a $715 value.
The 5-ft by 10-ft booth spaces will not be available in Fuel Rows.
- Premium Booths – only available until July 19, 2019
$4,655 per 10-ft by 10-ft booth space
These booths include one additional complimentary exhibitor badge registration – a $715 value.
NEW for SDC2020! – Side rails can be removed for 10-ft by 10-ft corner booth locations only for an additional fee of $300.
All exhibitors must be members in good standing with NBAA. Not a member? Join NBAA now.
NEW for 2020!
- New! Tuesday’s Welcome Reception has been extended by 1 hour! Join us from 5:30pm – 8:30pm on Tuesday, March 10.
- New! Exhibitors now receive 2 complimentary badges with their purchase of each standard placement 10-ft by 10-ft booth. Those purchasing premium placement will receive 3 complimentary badges per 10-ft by 10-ft booth purchased.
- New! A limited number of 5-ft deep by 10-ft wide booths will be offered at the 2020 Conference.
- New! If you are placed in a corner booth location you have the option to remove your side rail for an additional fee of $300.
The 2020 exhibit hall color is black for the back drape and the side rail with tuxedo (black and white) carpet in the exhibit spaces. Blue midnight carpet will be in the aisles.
Each 5-ft by 10-ft booth (depth x width) and 10-ft by 10-ft booth includes:
- 8-ft high back drape (black)
- 3-ft high side rail (black)
- One 6-ft or 8-ft long draped table (grey)
- One wastebasket
- Two plastic side chairs
- One 7-in by 44-in one-line booth identification sign with company name and booth number
- One 5-ft by 10-ft carpet or 10-ft by 10-ft carpet (tuxedo)
- Basic Electrical Package, which includes a 500-watt outlet
- Height limit 8 feet
Each 20-ft by 20-ft booth includes:
- Booth carpet (tuxedo)
- Basic electrical package, which includes four 500-watt outlets
- Eight conference registration for standard booths, nine conference registrations for premium booths
- A special height limit of 12 feet
Additional Booth Options:
- Exhibitors may select 10×20, 10×30 and 10×40 booth spaces as well as a limited supply of 20×20 booth spaces.
- Exhibitors may select premium placement, which includes an upgrade to priority-one placement and one additional exhibitor badge per space reserved.
- Exhibitors may select from pre-determined 10×20, 10×30 and 10×40 booth spaces as well as a limited supply of 20×20 booth spaces.
Indoor Vehicle Display
In order to exhibit in the indoor vehicle display exhibitors must also occupy an indoor exhibit booth space. Vehicle display space includes one complimentary badge with your space (a $715 value).
Exhibit Space Assignment and Priority Lottery Process
Exhibitors will be assigned their priority category based on the following criteria. To be eligible for participation in the priority lottery, exhibit applications and full payment must be received by NBAA no later than July 19, 2019.
Priority-one exhibitors are those companies that select the premium placement option. Within that group, exhibitors that have exhibited at the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference on a consecutive basis for at least ten years will be assigned their placement times ahead of other priority-one exhibitors.
Priority-two exhibitors are those companies that have exhibited at the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference on a consecutive basis for at least ten years selecting standard placement.
Priority-three exhibitors are those other companies whose applications and payments are received by the July 19, 2019, deadline.
Priority-four exhibitors are those companies whose applications or payments are received after the July 19, 2019, deadline. Priority-four exhibitors will be placed in the order in which their application and payment are received once exhibitors in priority one, priority two and priority three have been placed.
Exhibitors must submit payment for the 2020 NBAA Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference by the deadlines above to be included in the priority lottery process.
Companies will be randomly ordered within each priority category and assigned times to call the exhibitor hotline to choose their booth location.
Exhibitors in priority one, priority two and priority three with cumulative sponsorship spend of $2,500 or greater at the 2019 NBAA Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference will be placed before other exhibitors within their respective priority category.
All exhibitors at the 2020 NBAA Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference must be members of NBAA, current on all accounts with NBAA and paid in full for exhibit space in order for space to be assigned.
Each exhibiting company is permitted one booth space. If a company holds multiple active memberships with NBAA, they may purchase booths for each membership they hold. All exhibit applications must be accompanied by payment in full and are non-refundable. A company holding multiple memberships and requesting multiple booths may request that those booths be located next to each other only if they are in the same priority category. Please note that this does not mean that the booths may be linked together. The dividing pipe and drape between the two booths must remain in place and booths structures may not extend from one booth to the next. Each booth must remain separate.
- Each standard placement exhibitor receives two badges per 10-ft by 10-ft exhibit space purchased. Badges can be used for exhibitor booth staff or guests.
- Each premium placement exhibitor receives one additional badge per 10-ft by 10-ft exhibit space purchased. Badges can be used for exhibitor booth staff or guests.
- Exhibitors occupying a 5-ft deep by 10-ft wide booth space will receive one exhibitor badge. Badges can be used for exhibitor booth staff or guests.
- Extra badges may be purchased for $715 each through the exhibitor dashboard.
- All badges are non-transferable. Badges can only be used by the person to whom they have been registered for.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.