The NBAA Events mobile app will include information for the NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference (SDC2020).
The free mobile app – available for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones – allows attendees to prepare for the show, enhances their event experience in Charlotte and serves as a useful reference all year long.
- Full conference agenda with locations and descriptions of education sessions and special events
- An exhibitor directory with booth locations, company descriptions and product and service categories
- An interactive exhibit floor plan of the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- Ability to create a personal profile visible to other app users so you can network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event
- A timeline displaying the latest posts and photos from fellow attendees in real time and the ability to upload your own status updates and photos
Scan the QR code above to download the appropriate version for your mobile device.
Exhibitor Opportunities in the SDC2020 App
All SDC2019 exhibitors may enhance their company profiles in the SDC2020 app for free by uploading a company logo, as well as brochures and marketing materials, which will be viewed by app users before, during and after the event. Login to the SDC2020 Exhibitor Dashboard to update your company profile.
Exhibitors also qualify for exclusive advertising opportunities in the SDC2020 app through sponsored posts, which bring high brand visibility to all app users. Learn more about advertising in the SDC2020 mobile app by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.