Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsoring partner of NBAA’s Regional Forums! The 2020 forums will bring together local business aircraft owners, operators, manufacturers, customers and other aviation professionals for a one-day event three times a year. Each year, the forums provide the community with the perfect venue to meet with colleagues in the industry and get business done at the regional level.
As a sponsor, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with over 2,000 attendees that including influential leaders, decision-makers and high-potential individuals invested in professional development, empowerment and growth.
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are available that will support brand alignment with the high-quality education and networking offered at this event. Don’t miss a number of new opportunities that are making their debut this year, which have been designed to ensure visibility with brand impressions and enhanced exposure.
To view inventory, check out our current available opportunities. This link is updated in real-time.
You can also download a PDF version of our Sponsorship Prospectus, noting some opportunities may have been secured and are no longer available.
All sponsors receive:
- First right of refusal for item renewal at the 2021 Forums
- Exhibitors with a cumulative sponsorship spend of $2,500 or greater at the previous year’s Regional Forums will be placed before other exhibitors within their respective priority category for the following year
- Brand alignment, highlighting your company’s support of leading educational opportunities for business aviation decision-makers
- Logo listing in marketing materials and on the conference website
- Recognition at the conference, including verbal acknowledgment and logo placement
- Additional benefits may apply to individual sponsorship inventory.
When you’re ready to start the conversation, please contact our sponsorship team.Important Deadlines:
- Any returning sponsors have until November 22, 2019 to renew their items as the first right of renewal. After that deadline, the item will be made available to other interested sponsors.
- Sponsor logos must be received by December 20, 2019 to be included in print locations. New agreements or artwork received after this deadline will only be featured on NBAA’s website.
- Complimentary registration forms, as part of the individual sponsorship benefits, are due to NBAA’s Sponsorship Team by January 8, 2020. A form will be provided to submit this information.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.