Exhibit Options, Pricing & Placement
- Indoor Exhibits
- Aircraft Display
- Ground Equipment
- Indoor Exhibit Space Assignment and Priority Lottery Process
- Exhibitor Badges
|Premium Placement*||$10,580 total per 10-ft by 10-ft booth space reserved for exhibiting at all three forums
*Only available to exhibitors purchasing space at all three 2019 Regional Forums
|Standard Placement||$3,100 per 10-ft by 10-ft booth space reserved at White Plains|
|5-ft by 10-ft Booth||$2,370 per 5-ft by 10-ft booth space reserved at White Plains|
Exhibits may not exceed 8-ft in height. Each 5-ft by 10-ft and 10-ft by 10-ft booth space includes:
- 8-ft high blue and grey back drape
- 3-ft high blue side rail
- One 7-in by 44-in company identification sign
- One 6-ft or 8-ft draped table with a blue skirt (Exhibitors requesting a 8-ft table need to contact Meagan Keller with Show Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Blue Jay booth carpet
- One 500-watt electrical outlet
- One waste basket
- Two plastic side chairs
$109 per 10-ft by 10-ft aircraft display space reserved at White Plains
- Aircraft display exhibit space is calculated based on 10-ft by 10-ft increments. For example, an aircraft with a wing span of 54-ft and length of 57-ft requires a 60-ft by 60-ft exhibit space, or 36 10-ft by 10-ft spaces.
- A minimum of 9 spaces must be reserved.
- All aircraft on the aircraft display are required to arrive by noon on the day preceding the forum.
- Aircraft will begin to depart after 4 p.m. the day of the forum.
- Ground power units and air-conditioning units can be obtained from AEM International. AEM International will bill exhibitors directly for these services.
- Order forms for all third-party services will be included in the Exhibitor Service Kit.
- Tents are not permitted on the aircraft display. Exhibitors may, however, use patio/market umbrellas next to their aircraft.
Mobile service units, RVs, trailers and other equipment may be displayed at the aircraft display subject to approval by NBAA.
$3,100 per ground vehicle reserved at White Plains
Indoor Exhibit Space Assignment and Priority Lottery Process
Live Exhibitor Placement: Indoor exhibitors will be assigned times to call the exhibitor hotline to choose their booth assignments for the 2020 NBAA Regional Forums through the live placement process.
Priority-One exhibitors are those companies that reserve exhibit space for all three 2020 NBAA Regional Forums by the Nov. 1, 2019, deadline and select the premium placement option.
Priority-Two exhibitors are those companies that reserve exhibit space for all three 2020 NBAA Regional Forums by the Nov. 1, 2019, deadline and select the standard placement option.
Priority-Three exhibitors are those companies that reserve exhibit space by Feb. 21, 2020, but do not select to participate in all three 2020 NBAA Regional Forums or participate at all three but did not register by the Nov. 1 deadline.
Exhibitors must submit payment for each NBAA Regional Forum by the deadlines above to be included in the respective priority draws.
Companies will be randomly ordered within each priority category and assigned times to call the exhibitor hotline to choose their booth location.
Any exhibitor submitting applications or payment after the deadlines above will be placed in the order in which payment is received, space permitting.
Exhibitors in priority one, priority two and priority three with cumulative sponsorship spend of $2,500 or greater at the 2019 NBAA Regional Forums will be placed before other exhibitors within their respective priority category.
- Each indoor exhibitor receives 25 complimentary badges. Badges can be used for exhibitor booth staff or guests.
- Each aircraft display exhibitor may receive a maximum of 75 badges based on space purchased. Badges can be used for exhibitor booth staff or guests.
- Extra badges may be purchased for $50 each.
There will be no refunds for cancellations or reductions in size at any time.
July 15, 2020
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.