NBAA-BACE Attendee Webinar Highlights All-New Elements of a Groundbreaking Show
Sept. 23, 2021
A Sept. 21, 2021, webinar hosted by NBAA outlined a full slate of events, including brand-new features planned for the 2021 NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), all of which point to a show unlike any before it, and an event that will propel the industry forward.
Linda Peters, NBAA’s vice president of exhibits; Tyler Austin, NBAA’s director of certification and Chris Strong, NBAA’s senior vice president of events, walked through the plans in place to excite and inspire this year, including:
- The show’s new location in the state-of-the-art West Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- The industry stakeholders who are planning an inaugural Maintenance Pavilion, and, separately, an Owner/Single Pilot Pavilion at Henderson Executive Airport.
- A redoubled focus on business aviation sustainability, including a Green Pledge for NBAA-BACE Exhibitors, a 2021 Business Aviation Sustainability Summit and plans to be announced for a carbon-offset program for the entire show.
- An increased footprint for the show’s advanced air mobility area, and focused sessions on the emerging technology.
- A full plan for NBAA’s Young Professionals in Business Aviation (YoPros), to ensure tomorrow’s industry leaders have what they need to succeed today.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.