Sponsor 2021 NBAA-BACE
Promote Your Brand at the First Major Business Aviation Event in 24 Months!
24 months. The last time the business aviation community was able to safely come together at NBAA-BACE was October 2019. Now, after a two-year gap, the industry is eager to get business restarted and hundreds have already confirmed their participation in the 2021 NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas.
At NBAA-BACE there are a full range of sponsorship and branding opportunities for both exhibiting and non-exhibiting members. A variety of price points are available to meet your marketing needs and ensure optimal brand-alignment, visibility and recognition at the show.
All event sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Company logo on the 2021 NBAA-BACE website and onsite sponsor signage
- Company name highlighted in pre-event marketing materials
- Company name listed in the event mobile app
- Complimentary NBAA-BACE registrations, with the quantity determined by sponsorship spend
Additional Benefits for Exhibiting Sponsors
Exhibiting sponsors will receive additional benefits and discounted rates to including the following:
- Two complimentary invitations to the invitation-only NBAA Leadership Council reception
- Early access and first right of refusal for all 2022 NBAA-BACE sponsorship opportunities
- Exhibiting sponsors in priority two, priority three and priority four with sponsorship spends of $2,500 or greater will be placed before other exhibitors within their respective priority category during the 2022 NBAA-BACE priority booth placement.
- Exhibit booth and company name highlighted on the floor plan
- Additional complimentary NBAA-BACE registrations to provide to customers, with the quantity determined by sponsorship spend
Contact Us to Learn More
The NBAA sponsorship sales team is ready to connect and help you build your brand, highlight a new product, reinforce your awareness among your target market and maximize your ROI at 2021 NBAA-BACE.
Contact the sales team today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.