Aircraft Display Priority Placement Process – 2023 NBAA-BACE
Due to limited ramp space at Henderson Executive Airport (HND), eligibility rules are in place for the assignment of booth space for exhibitors who submit applications and payments in full before the Feb 17, 2023, priority deadline.
Exhibitors will be assigned to the appropriate category based on the following criteria.
Priority One Exhibitors
Exhibitors with aircraft on display by original airframe manufacturers, who submit applications and full payments by the Feb 17, 2023, deadline
Priority Two Exhibitors
Exhibitors with previously-owned aircraft for sale, who submit applications and full payments by the Feb 17, 2023, deadline
Priority Three Exhibitors
Priority three exhibitors must meet the following conditions:
- Exhibitor is displaying aircraft with special modifications
- Exhibitor has indoor exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center that meet minimum requirements. See Indoor Exhibit Space Requirements for Priority-Three Exhibitors.
- Exhibitor has submitted their application and full payment by the Feb 17, 2023, deadline
Priority Four Exhibitors
Exhibitors who do not meet the definitions for priority one, priority two or priority three exhibitors above and those who do not submit applications and full payments by the Feb 17, 2023, deadline.
Indoor Exhibit Space Requirements for Priority Three Exhibitors
Priority three aircraft display exhibitors must occupy a minimum amount of indoor exhibit space at the Las Vegas Convention Center in proportion to their aircraft display space Henderson Executive Airport.
|PRIORITY THREE AIRCRAFT DISPLAY SPACE||MINIMUM INDOOR EXHIBIT SPACE|
|Up to 2,500 square feet||100 square feet|
|2,500 – 5,000 square feet||400 square feet|
|5,000 – 10,000 square feet||900 square feet|
|More than 10,000 square feet||1,200 square feet|
Eligibility for Aircraft Display Chalets
Chalet Spaces Greater than 1,700 square feet
Only priority one exhibitors with at least 1,200 square feet of indoor exhibit space at the LVCC are permitted to reserve chalet spaces greater than 1,700 square feet.
Chalet Spaces up to 1,700 square feet
All other aircraft display exhibitors are permitted to reserve chalet spaces up to 1,700 square feet.
Aircraft Display Exhibit Space Assignment
- NBAA reserves the right to limit the size of exhibits based on overall space availability.
- Assignment of all exhibit space is at the sole discretion of show management.
- Exhibitor locations will be based upon the overall size of the requested space, number of aircraft to be on display, size and orientation of chalets, required aircraft towing lanes, and airport operational considerations.
- NBAA reserves the right to change the aircraft display layout or exhibitor location at any time, including prior to or during NBAA-BACE, if NBAA, in its sole discretion, determines that such change is in the best interest of the event.
- NBAA makes every effort to accommodate each applicant’s preferred location. If all space preferences indicated by the applicant have been allocated, however, NBAA will assign the best available space.
For questions regarding the allocation of aircraft display exhibit space, contact NBAA’s Joe Hart at email@example.com or 202-415-1219.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.