2023 NBAA PDP Course: Strategic Planning That Really Works
Oct. 20, 2023
Las Vegas, NV
Strategic Planning That Really Works – The Plan to Excel Model™
Planning for the team’s future is one of a leader’s most important responsibilities. A solid plan makes it easier to navigate today’s uncertain world and when priorities change or a crisis happens, a well-crafted plan will help keep the team on track.
Originally developed in U.S. Air Force aircraft maintenance units, the Plan to Excel Model™ is the result of more than 30 years of studying planning and creating strategic plans. It’s a unique, proven model that makes planning a logical, understandable, and easy to implement process. The model has been successfully implemented in both line and staff organizations.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn a proven method of planning and goal setting you can use for your team and organization, or even as an individual
- Draft vision and mission statements for your department or team that are more than just quotes to hang on the wall
- Use a logical method to define challenging goals and objectives that will drive your team’s success.
- Develop a critical implementation and follow-up plan that keeps your goals front and center.
- Learn techniques to keep your plan relevant and front-of-mind.
You will also receive Planning to Excel: Strategic Planning That Works. This book includes the entire planning process to help you take what you learn in the workshop to your own teams.
Registration for this course includes complimentary registration for the 2023 NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE).
This course fulfills NBAA PDP Objectives L1 and L2.