General Information – 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum
NBAA’s northeast regional forum is back in White Plains, NY, on June 14, 2023, for one of the best local networking events for business aviation professionals, pilots, owners, manufacturers, and anyone involved in the day-to-day operations of business and private aircraft.
- Who Should Attend
- Accommodations for Attendees with Disabilities
- Canvassing and Soliciting
- Photo Use Permission
Who Should Attend
- Current and prospective aircraft owners
- Aircraft operations professionals
- Pilots of business aircraft or private aircraft
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Fixed-base operators (FBO)
- Aircraft procurement professionals ‒ full and fractional buyers
- Anyone working in business aviation
- Frequent passengers of business or private aircraft
Westchester County Airport (HPN)
The 2022 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum will take place at Million Air located at Westchester County Airport (HPN).
- Registration for the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum will be available in spring of 2023.
- All exhibitors and attendees are required to wear a badge while attending the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum.
- Badges are non-transferable and may only be used by the individual named on the badge.
- Name substitutions for badge registrations are only permitted prior to badges being printed.
- NBAA may remove from the event, and deny re-entry, any individual who is found to have sold, lent or transferred a badge or who uses another
- individual’s badge to access the event.
For more badge information, contact email@example.com.
Accommodations for Attendees with Disabilities
NBAA will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who make their situations known to NBAA personnel. Reasonable accommodations are those that do not create an undue hardship on NBAA, change the nature of scheduled events or activities, or pose a safety or health threat to other attendees.
For safety reasons, only NBAA-approved vehicles are permitted to operate within the exhibit hall at the Westchester County Airport. Individuals with disabilities who wish to use power-driven mobility devices at the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum must contact NBAA at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. It is the policy of NBAA that these vehicles be specifically used for handicapped individuals and exhibit the stability required to operate around exhibits.
Only trained service animals with proper supervision are permitted at the 2023 White Plains Regional Forum.
Canvassing and Soliciting
- Canvassing and soliciting, except by exhibiting companies, is prohibited at the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum. Attendees violating this rule will be removed.
- Exhibitors may not distribute publications or marketing materials outside of their assigned exhibit space. All booth-to-booth distribution is prohibited.
Children under 12 years old are not permitted on the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum exhibit floor or aircraft display area under any circumstances.
Children 12 years of age and older are permitted in exhibit areas and aircraft display areas during exhibit hours with a 2023 White Plains Regional Forum badge, provided they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
Dress for the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum is business casual ‒ on the exhibit floor, at the aircraft display and in education sessions.
Only trained service animals with proper supervision are permitted at the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum.
Photo Use Permission
Any person who attends an NBAA event grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents to record his or her images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.
The 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum is a smoke-free event. All smoking, including electronic or vapor cigarettes, is prohibited.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.