Safety & Security – 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum
Updated May 31, 2023
The safety of NBAA event attendees is of paramount importance to NBAA. To ensure that the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum is safe, secure and successful for all participants, enhanced security measures will be in place at Westchester County Airport (HPN).
- All participants will undergo a bag inspection and security check on entry to the NBAA White Plains Regional Forum.
- Participants must present government-issued identification that matches their registration badge.
- Uniformed and plainclothes security officers will be located at the aircraft display, indoor exhibits and registration.
Please allow additional time for entry.
The following items will be prohibited at the 2023 NBAA White Plains Regional Forum:
- Glass bottles
- Spray paint
- Signs larger than 5 feet*
* Exhibitor signage and stationary drones on display in exhibits are permitted.
NBAA thanks participants in advance for their patience and cooperation with these safety and security initiatives.
Any person who attends an NBAA convention, conference, seminar or other program grants permission to NBAA, its employees and agents (collectively "NBAA") to record his or her visual/audio images, including, but not limited to, photographs, digital images, voices, sound or video recordings, audio clips, or accompanying written descriptions, and, without notifying such person, to use his or her name and such images for any purpose of NBAA, including advertisements for NBAA and its programs.