Nov. 12, 2022
NBAA is continuing to coordinate with Boeing in response to a recent cyber incident that has disrupted Jeppesen products and services. Here is what company representatives say you should know, and what you should do:
- The company is undertaking an incident response process working with law enforcement, regulatory authorities and cyber security experts.
- Many Jeppesen services have been restored and additional ones are coming back online on a rolling basis.
- At this time there is no reason to believe that this incident poses a threat to aircraft or flight safety.
- The current cycle of updated Jeppesen electronic charts are available for download via JDM.
- If you have questions, or need information about your flight plans, you can stay up to date and receive product alerts from Jeppesen, by registering at support.jeppesen.com.
- Jeppesen also offers a Customer Support Portal as a pilot resource.