The NBAA Annual Report highlights association activity and industry developments each year, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Direct questions to email@example.com.
The 2018 NBAA Annual Report provides an overview of the association’s work during 2018 to advocate for the business aviation community and provide value to its members.
The “Year in Review” section covers highlights from 2018, including:
- The industry’s success in defeating proposed ATC privatization legislation and advocating for general aviation interests in the FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018
- Investing in the development and retention of world-class business employees
- Industry-wide efforts to identify and mitigate top safety concerns
- Continuing to share the true story of business aviation through No Plane No Gain publications and online initiatives
- NBAA’s global and local outreach for the industry, through events like the Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (ABACE2018) in Shanghai and the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE2018) in Geneva, as well as several Regional Forums around the country.
The report also highlights NBAA’s 2018 activities and award recipients, complete with photos, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Full listings for NBAA’s Board of Directors, Associate Member Advisory Council and staff are also provided.