The NBAA Annual Report highlights Association activity and industry developments each year, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 NBAA Annual Report provides an overview of the association’s work during 2017 to advocate for the business aviation community and provide value to its members.
The “Year in Review” section covers highlights from 2017, including:
- Continued success highlighting the industry’s value through the No Plane No Gain campaign, including a spotlight on the heroic efforts of business aircraft operators during hurricane relief efforts.
- A new study from NEXA Advisors that reaffirms the value of business aviation as a powerful tool for the best-managed companies across the U.S.
- Standing with community leaders, aviation stakeholders and lawmakers on both sides of the aisle to oppose privatization of the nation’s air traffic control system.
- NBAA’s global and local outreach for the industry, through events like the Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the Asian Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (ABACE2017) in Shanghai and the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (EBACE2017) in Geneva, as well as several Regional Forums around the country.
- Initiatives to develop the business aviation workforce of the future while retaining the industry’s top talent today.
The report also highlights NBAA’s 2017 activities and award recipients, complete with photos, and provides an independent auditor’s report and financial statements. Full listings for NBAA’s Board of Directors, Associate Member Advisory Council and staff are also provided.