Contact: Dan Hubbard, 202-783-9360, firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC, Nov. 10, 2020 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today announced the 24 recipients of the 2020 Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship.
The NBAA Flight Attendants/Flight Technicians Scholarship program was established by NBAA and its Flight Attendants Committee to assist business aviation flight attendants/flight technicians in their role as a crew member aboard business aircraft. Each year, member Ccmpanies generously donate monetary and training awards for the scholarship, and recipients are selected by the committee.
The names of the 2020 donor companies and their award recipients are as follows:
- Abby’s Aircraft Catering – Lisa Harris
- Aircare International – Aircare Crews – Genevieve DeChant
- Aircare International – Aircare Access Assistance – Michele Cyr
- Aircare International – Aircare FACTS Training – Ebony Washington, Barbara Desmarais
- Beaumont Etiquette – Marrieta John
- Beyond and Above Corporate Flight Attendant Training – Jenny Grassi
- ConocoPhillips – Jason Alexander
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan Friedenberg – Maria del Carmen Tejero Gomez
- The Corporate School of Etiquette – Caylie Northcutt
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corp – Cassidy Pathammavong
- DaVinci Inflight Training Institute – William Schick, Jennifer Rice, Jodi Paulsen
- Flightess, LLC – Kristen Mansfield
- FlightSafety International (5-day Initial emergency training) – Sukeida Jones
- FlightSafety International (The Corporate School of Etiquette Culinary Arts Course) – Mathieu Deraiche
- MedAire, Inc. – Rieko Null, Ching-Kuan Su
- VVIP International – Tiffany Scott, Barbie Newton, Carrie Dunn, Laruen Etzler, Don Jackson
NBAA offers several other scholarships and programs to promote professional development and business aviation careers. Learn more about NBAA’s scholarship program.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The association represents more than 11,000 company and professional members and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.