Contact: Dan Hubbard, 202-783-9360, firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC, Oct. 6, 2020 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today unveiled the 2020 Business Aviation Top 40 Under 40, which recognizes rising leaders who are driving innovation within the industry.
“In all segments of our industry, young people across the world are breaking down barriers and leading business aviation into a bright future,” said NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen. “We’re privileged to shine a light on these exceptional individuals who exemplify professional success, innovative thinking and commitment to their communities.”
This year’s third annual Top 40 Under 40 list was selected by NBAA’s Young Professionals (YoPro) Council, a group of business aviation professionals and NBAA staff liaisons working to build relationships between the industry’s emerging leaders.
This year’s Top 40 Under 40 recipients are:
- Mike Hushek, Naples Aviation
- Keli Mielke, Stein’s Aircraft Services
- Abigail VandePlanck, Sioux Falls Regional Airport
- David Byers, Universal Weather and Aviation
- Grant Conley, Modern Aviation
- John Farrish, InFlight Law
- Mike Francis, First Republic Bank
- David Gitman, Monarch Air Group, LLC
- Tracie Carwile, Women In Corporate Aviation
- Nafin Eyoub, Modern Aviation
- Lori McGee, Jetstream Aviation Law, P.A.
- Jessie Naor, GrandView Aviation
- Christina Brown, Corporate Flight Attendant
- Jamie Gibson, Flightess
- Nabila Abbas, Aviation Literacy Forum
- MacKenzie Kelly, Tuvoli
- Jamie Santiago Munoz, World Fuel Services
- Joshua Olds, Unmanned Safety Institute
- Erik Parnell, Gogo Business Aviation
- Kevin Flynn, CAM, AbbVie
- Jennifer Kempsey, AVMATS
- Joe Ortiz, DCJet Services, LLC
- Wilson Otero, Jet Ease Corporate Aviation
- Peter Stodolski, MassMutual
- Justin Sutter, Executive Jet Management
- Jessica Belcher, Exclusive Aircraft Sales
- Grant Boyd, Boyd Aviation Group, LLC
- Dylan Frederick, Public Affairs Counsel
- Justin Kinckle, FlightSafety International
- Samantha Lohse, Corporate Angel Network
- Taylor Butterfield, Cutter Aviation
- Jeff Duncan, CAM, Discount Tires
- Anthony Hurst, The Williams Companies
- Kim Kissh, Tailwind Air
- Kevan “Will” Leveille, Auburn University Air Transportation
- Kimberly Perkins, Mente, LLC/Aviation for Humanity
- Corey Cusick, CAM, MassMutual
- Corinne McCune, The Home Depot
- Pamela Province, CAM, Berry Aviation
Learn more about this year’s honorees.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The association represents more than 11,000 company and professional members and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.