Contact: Cassandra Bosco
Washington, DC, March 1, 2004 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) will host its next Business Aviation Regional Forum on March 10 in West Palm Beach, FL, at Jet Aviation on Palm Beach International Airport (PBI).
The NBAA Business Aviation Regional Forum is a daylong learning and networking experience designed to meet the needs of the regional business aviation community and to provide an introduction to local business leaders interested in learning more about business aviation. The West Palm Beach Forum will feature approximately 30 aircraft on static display, 50 indoor Exhibitors and hundreds of Attendees.
In addition, this event will feature a number of briefings for the business aviation community in Southeast Florida. The March 10 Forum agenda includes the following sessions, led by industry experts and NBAA Staff:
- A Little Bit of Law Every Flight Department Manager & Pilot Needs to Know
- Security for Business Aviation Operations
- Approach and Landing Accident Reduction
- When Things Go Wrong in the Hangar and on the Ground
- Ensuring the Highest Resale Value for Your Aircraft
- Analyzing the Corporate Shuttle: Is It an Option for Your Flight Department?
- Aircraft Maintenance Planning, Scheduling and Tracking: Justifying the Resource
- Do Your Flight Department Management Systems Meet the Gold Standard?
- Local Group Update: South Florida Business Aviation Association
Admission to the Forum is $40 for NBAA Members and $50 for non-Members. The March 10 Forum will be held in conjunction with an NBAA Maintenance Management Workshop on March 11, NBAA Professional Development Program Course on March 12 and NBAA Maintenance Manual Workshop on March 12, all of which require separate registration fees.
Other 2004 Forums will be held in:
- Chicago, IL on June 24
- Hong Kong, China on July 15–16
- Seattle, WA on August 26
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX on November 18
For more information, visit the NBAA web site at www.nbaa.org/forums.
NBAA represents the aviation interests of more than 7,500 companies that own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues approaching $5 trillion — a number that is about half the gross domestic product — and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world’s largest display of civil aviation products and services.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via e-mail. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release e-mail list, fill out and submit the online form found on the web at www.nbaa.org/news/pr/subscribe.