Contact: Dan Hubbard, 202-783-9360, email@example.com
Washington, DC, Oct. 14, 2022 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) today announced the 2022 Business Aviation Top 40 Under 40, which recognizes rising leaders who are driving innovation within the industry.
“We are honored to recognize this new class of Top 40 Under 40 business aviation professionals,” said NBAA President and CEO Ed Bolen. “These rising stars will be the leaders who will drive our industry to grow and move into the future.”
This year’s fifth annual Top 40 Under 40 list was selected by NBAA’s Young Professionals (YoPro) Council, a group of business aviation professionals and NBAA staff liaisons working to build relationships between the industry’s emerging leaders.
The 2022 Business Aviation Top 40 Under 40 recipients are:
- Robert “Bobby” Cavetti – Sheltair
- Andrew Chan – Right Rudder Aviation
- James Dingell III – Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Alexandria Prather-Sellers – Atlantic Aviation at Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- Mariah Blackmon – Skyway Aviation
- Emily Deaton – jetAVIVA
- Andrew Franza – Textron Aviation
- Gabriel Levy – Go2Jets
- Jordan Scales – Clay Lacy Aviation
- Alison Wynne – Brown & Brown
- Matt Bila – Avflight Corporation
- Barry Lambert – Southern Sky Aviation
- Joseph LoRusso – Ramos Law Firm
- Anna Lovelace – Universal Weather & Aviation
- Kasey Stevenson – Advanced Aircrew Academy
- Sam Wolf – Ventura Air Services
- Brandi Drain – Clay Lacy Aviation
- Tatiana Collins – MyFAA
- Jason Decker – Textron Aviation
- Eve Doolin – Odys Aviation
- Michael Müller – F/LIST GmbH
- Kellie Roby – Polaris Aero LLC
- Emily White – Wheels Up
- Anthony Agosta – Banyan Air Service
- Syed Ali – Jet Aviation
- Robert Johnson – Textron Aviation
- Austin Kutch – StandardAero
- Joe Peebles – JP Aerotechnics
- Josh Rawlins – Epic Flight Academy
- Jonathon Rudy – Constant Aviation
- Zachary Burch – Naples Airport Authority
- W. Hulsey Smith – V1 Productions
- Jeff Adelman – Nationwide Aviation Business Center
- Trent Cook – The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Dustin Stephenson – Rocky Aviation
- Megan Volpe – Solairus Aviation
- Jon Wittoesch – Celeritas Aviation LLC
- Jorge Roberto Lopez – Manny Aviation Services
- Evelyn Merkle – Nationwide Aviation Business Center
- Amelia Perez – The Coca-Cola Company
Learn more about NBAA’s Young Professionals in Business Aviation program.
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The association represents more than 10,000 company and professional members and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE), the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.