Contacts: Dan Hubbard, (202) 783-9360, email@example.com
Washington, DC, June 20, 2013 – The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and its Schedulers & Dispatchers (S&D) Committee today announced 30 recipients who have received plaques and certificates for their achievement in the NBAA Schedulers Professional Development Program (SPDP). These recipients completed five or more courses. SPDP courses are classes conducted by NBAA-approved educational providers on topics tailored to business aviation schedulers and dispatchers.
The 2013 plaque and certificate recipients are:
- Angela Abeyta, Chevron U.S.A., Inc., CA
- Phillip Anderson, Cellular Sales, TN
- Laura Burns, Sanderson Farms, Inc., MS
- Amy Cantrell, Humana, Inc., KY
- Angie Chance, University of Tennessee, TN
- Lori Csencsitz, Sanofi-Aventis U.S., Inc., PA
- Tara DiBona, Gulfstream, GA
- Susan Donlin, Southern Company Services, Inc., MS
- Tammy Elmore, Altria Client Services, Inc., VA
- Sandy Frentz, Duchossois Industries, IL
- Anita Geiger, IBM Flight Operations, NY
- Eve Gregory, C&S Aviation Services, NH
- Karen Guthrie, Cessna Aircraft Co., KS
- Doreen Hannon, Raytheon Co., MA
- Maria Hilaire, Entergy Services, Inc., LA
- Jeremy Layton, Western Airways, TX
- Sonia Leon, JELD-WEN, Inc., OR
- Anita McEntarffer, Nike, Inc., OR
- Tracha McGhee-Ridley, Enterprise Holdings, Inc., MO
- Lindsey Mix, Berwind Corp., PA
- Jan Morrow, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, TN
- Paige Musick, Sierra Aviation, MO
- Lynn Nash, Texas Instruments, Inc., TX
- Chuck Ortlieb, Stryker Corp., MI
- Melinda Post, MacLean-Fogg Co., IL
- Allie Ray, Epps Aviation, GA
- Rebecca Sweezea, Gentex Corp., MI
- Anneke Urquhart, Sobeys, Inc., NS, Canada
- Adalia Ward, AT&T, Inc., TX
- Michael Willis, Phillips and Jordan, Inc., TN
NBAA and its Schedulers & Dispatchers Committee have offered SPDP Courses since 2001, and more than 700 courses have been completed to date. As an offshoot of NBAA’s main Professional Development Program (PDP), the Schedulers Professional Development Program was created to help advance the training and careers of business aviation schedulers and dispatchers.
For more about NBAA’s career development offerings, visit the NBAA website at: www.nbaa.org/education.
# # #
Founded in 1947 and based in Washington, DC, the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) is the leading organization for companies that rely on general aviation aircraft to help make their businesses more efficient, productive and successful. The Association represents more than 9,000 companies and provides more than 100 products and services to the business aviation community, including the NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, the world’s largest civil aviation trade show. Learn more about NBAA at www.nbaa.org.
Members of the media may receive NBAA Press Releases immediately via email. To subscribe to the NBAA Press Release email list, submit the online form.