Dec. 1, 2020
As the industry readies for NBAA’s state-of-the-art NBAA GO Virtual Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (VBACE), the association this week welcomed the broad, diverse, enthusiastic exhibitor lineup, headliner keynotes on the show’s first and second days, and the thousands of registered participants, all planning to be part of the event, taking place Dec. 2-3, 2020.
Every aspect of the user experience is designed to make exploring the wide range of exhibiting companies, including over a dozen first-time exhibitors, a simple experience for all attendees.
Upon setting up a VBACE profile and logging into the event, the user interface will provide immediate access to:
- Interactive exhibit booths where attendees can chat with company representatives, view video demonstrations, download multimedia and sign up for giveaways
- Details about the show’s scheduled events, including nine press conferences and 28 educational and Thought Leadership sessions about hot-button issues
- Personal communication features, including an opt-in directory for finding show contacts, general and career-specific chat lounges, and platform-based messaging tools
- Personalized alerts about upcoming events or demonstrations
- A digital “backpack” where attendees can store giveaways, white papers, videos, PDFs and more
The event’s robust navigation tools – including user ability to search by category or products released in the last year – will maximize the number of exhibitors that attendees are able to visit, said Chris Strong, NBAA senior vice president, conventions and membership, while the deeply customizable virtual booths ensure companies can decide how best to highlight their products and services.
“Business aviation has always embraced game-changers, and that’s what VBACE is,” said Strong. “With this event, we will connect in new ways, for getting business done, building relationships and bettering ourselves as professionals. NBAA is delighted with the outpouring of support for VBACE, and we look forward to a successful event.”