Feb. 18, 2021
Taking place Feb. 23-25, the inaugural NBAA GO Flight Operations Conference is set to redefine the standard for virtual learning, with more than 40 interactive education sessions, more than 75 digital booths and countless ways to engage with industry experts about today’s hottest topics, all through a simple-to-use digital platform.
The NBAA GO Flight Operations Conference will combine the best of NBAA’s annual Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference and International Operators Conference into three action-packed days centered around a theme of “Today, Tomorrow, Together.”
“This is the event for the moment, bringing business aviation together to answer big questions about where the industry stands and where it’s going,” said NBAA’s Tyler Austin, senior manager, certification. “We’ve planned a robust lineup of opportunities to help attendees learn, connect and stay on the forefront of innovation.”
Austin mentioned some of the “hidden gems” for this year’s event:
- Three uniquely valuable keynote sessions, beginning on Feb. 23 with an electric presentation from renowned adventure racer Robyn Benincasa about applying “extreme teamwork” techniques used by endurance sport competitors into the workplace. The Feb. 24 keynote features acclaimed aviation speaker Robert DeLaurentis, who will talk about lessons learned during a South-to-North Pole trip that turned into a nine-month journey through a pandemic-stricken planet. On Feb. 25, NBAA President Ed Bolen will join veteran aviation journalist Bill Garvey and several operational experts for a forward-looking Town Hall about trends that will endure after this post-pandemic moment.
- Over 40 expert-led education sessions, ranging from familiar favorites – Meet the Regulators, Scheduling 101-102, Regional Reviews – to fresh perspectives on hot topics like crew safety during the pandemic, managing your carbon footprint, the technological future of flight planning, women leaders in aviation and more. All sessions (excluding two live conversations with regulatory officials) will be available for attendees to watch until March 25.
- Fully interactive digital booths staffed with experts ready to offer product showcases, private messaging and a wealth of downloadable brochures and videos to help you make informed purchasing decisions.
- A wide variety of digital chat lounges, coffee socials and other ways for people to connect with other business aviation professionals, including topic-driven forums that attendees can “save” in their event backpack to keep up with the latest discussions.
- A Professional Member Happy Hour that offers valuable opportunities to build industry relationships, all while enjoying world-class magicians and mentalists, Harrison Kramer and Adrian Lacroix. There will also be a “Throwback to the 90s” YoPro Happy Hour for the industry’s growing community of young professionals to gather and socialize.
“All of this expertise in one place represents an unbeatable value, allowing attendees to learn at their own pace, well after the event wraps up,” added Austin.